Welbourne Rescue Fountain
The newest water saving solution for the swine industry.
Saves Money: Reduce Water Cost • Reduce Medical Cost • Reduce Waste Removal Cost
The Rescue Fountain, by Welbourne Innovastions, Inc. is a patented float operated liquid fountain which prevents pigs from overfilling water pans and bowls.
The Rescue Fountain is Hassle Free
- Easy to operate by pigs
- One valve can be used for all ages of swine
- Offers an ample supply of water to any size animal
- Operates at any amount of pressure
- No water regulators needed
- The water source can be viewed, checked, and monitored from a distance
- No bending over or physically activating the valve to see if it is working
- No flow adjustment need to valve
- No screens which prevent clogging
- Allows the animal to drink at its desired rate
- Works well under any water quality conditions or with medications and additives
- Virtually maintenance free
How it works: The Rescue Fountain can be suspended into any pan bowl or wet dry sow feeder through means of an inverted pipe. The fountain has a built in float mechanism. When the water level is below one inch depth the fountain is open and as the pig nudges the valve the water exits the bottom of the fountain. When the water level exceeds one inch the float rises into a chamber preventing water from exiting.
No guessing if it is working correctly • No Adjusting • No Cleaning • No Pressure controls • No Waste • No worries!
Contact us to learn more about the Rescue Fountain by Welbourne Innovations